Do you ever feel like chores are never ending in your home?
How many times have your spent hours cleaning up after difficult cleanups you couldn’t solve? This is why we created a list of solutions to these problems. These tips will help you solve the most difficult and time-consuming cleaning issues. These tips will save you time and prevent you from getting annoyed.
1. Baking soda is a great way to clean your sofa.
2. For cleaning your oven, vinegar and baking soda are a good combination.
3. To remove paint from clothes, use a razor.
4. Use a 50-50 vinegar-water mixture and an old sock to clean your blinds.
5. Your hairdryer can be used to remove water rings on wooden surfaces. You can also use it to refresh them with olive oils.
6. Baking soda can be used to remove oil stains from carpets